Topeka First Assembly of God began in the Fall of 1920 out of a tent meeting and was officially established on December 13, 1922. In 1934, the congregation began constructing a beautiful sanctuary of stone located at 610 Lime Street. In 1963, the congregation built a new facility at 500 SW 27th Street, which would become the Boulevard Campus. This worship facility remained the only location until October 2004, when the Mission Hill Campus was established at 21st and Auburn Road with the planting of the FarmHouse Church. In April 2005, the Mission Hill Church was also planted. In October of 2010 Centro Cristiano Nueva Vida joined our ranks at the Boulevard Campus and Topeka First Assembly Churches became, “One Church, Four Locations.” As we look to the future, we move forward with the vision of continual expansion into a multi-campus church covering the city of Topeka.